Your pet has a tag, collar or microchip already. But, what if you're away from home and something happens to you? Do you have a way to communicate with the police or medical personnel that you have one or more animals at home that may need help now that you're injured and heading to the hospital?
What is it?
The new PetHub WalletCard™:
- Two pieces: a credit card sized ID and a smaller tag for your keychain
- Both cards link to your pet's profile on PetHub.com
- Pet ID tags can also link to the same profile - change info in one place, all tags & WalletCards get updated!
- Free account - no hidden fees or upgrades required
- Cost of card includes a 24x7 hotline to start getting help for your pet
What You Get
Both the WalletCard and keychain card have:
- Side 1: a clear "call to action" to help first responders know that you're not the only one who may need assistance
- Side 2: a unique QR code, web address, and phone number to a 24x7 call center to help the Police, Fire Department or Medical personnel reach other people on your pet's emergency contact list so they can make sure they can get them their food or medications
For shipping & return expectations, please see our Shipping & Returns page.