The following are PetHub's guidelines as we grow these forums.
What to Do
We are working to create a welcoming, supportive environment on the PetHub Community Forums so that we can learn from one another as we endeavor to provide our pets with wonderful, fulfilled lives.
We ask that you:
- Post - Do you have a question for your fellow pet owners? Have you learned something really cool that you want to share? Do you want to get a sense of what other "pet parents" do as they raise their animals? Don't be shy: post.
- Respond - Participate in the community and help others who have questions. Surely you've been helped by others at some point as you've raised your animals? Please, pay it forward by responding to others.
- Guide - You can help your fellow pet owners and you can help PetHub by sharing your thoughts. Let's guide one another to build these forums into something helpful and meaningful.
Short version: share your stories / questions / recommendations, support each other, and pay-it-forward
What Not to Do
It's unfortunate that these kinds of things need to be spelled out, but it is what it is.
Please, do not...
- ... Post Spam / Self-promotion - All automated messages and advertisements will be deleted immediately.
- ... Use Foul Language - rude, foul language will not be tolerated.
- ... Disrespect other users - No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted.
- ... Harrass - No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums and will possibly reported to law enforcement.
- ... Post Copyrighted Materials - No posting of copyrighted materials or illegal content.
Short version: don't be a jerk, be thoughtful and respectful of others, and expect the same respectful treatment in return.
If you are experiencing harrassment, bullying or threats, or if you are seeing content on our forums that do not abide by these guidelines, please send the URL "link" to us via our contact form.
(last updated: June 16, 2019)